India is considered the land of spice but the western world has a very stereotypical view about it like deserts, cows walking on road, men hanging from trains, song and dance movies and, above all, spicy food that sets your mouth on fire.
However it is a superficial argument because the above points are only partially true because there are many things about India that the rest of the globe should know about and it has different varieties of food where spices just add to the delicious taste and aroma it emanates that has to be felt to be believed.
Food delivery apps are extremely popular in the country where the likes of Swiggy, Zomato, Subway, McDonalds, Dunkin’ and Donuts have all kinds of delicacies to look forward to so let’s look at some important applications to have come out this year.
- Zomato- It is impossible that you are an Indian or foreigner living in India and don’t have Zomato app installed on your phone as it is arguably the most popular food outlet in the country at the moment that was launched back in 2008 where it provides reviews about the best restaurants in town that soon became so successful that now it is operating in more than 25 countries
- Swiggy- It is a tough competition between these two as Swiggy is giving tough competition to Zomato and headquartered in Bangalore that is available in around 30 cities in India and more than 50000 restaurants globally
- Domino’s- A must for pizza lovers that has different variety of pizzas along with Italian pasta, French fries and cakes
- Uber Eats- You can choose restaurants based on price, cuisine, delivery, locality, etc.
- Travel Khana- The perfect one for train travelers where you can order some of the best food on a long train journey
- Food Panda- Breakfast, lunch, dinner, delivery person, cash food delivery, credit card payment, you name it and it is available
- Fresh Menu
- Pizza Hut